Monday 25 January 2010

H1N1 Vaccination


Waiting for their turns.

Registration.

The actual vaccination.

This afternoon, I took several of my colleagues to have their vaccinations against H1N1 at the Health Centre (4th floor), Ministry of Health (MOH) at Ong Sum Ping in the capital. This time around, the vaccinations were free and Brunei is the only Asean country that offers its citizens excellent free health and medical care. I remember when we took the common flu vaccinations last June, we had to pay more than B$18 for each person (still cheap compared to private clinics) because we were green IC holders (work permit holders). We didn't have to wait very long for our turns and it was smooth sailing for me as I didn't feel any pain nor any side effects (though the nurse did cautioned us on possible side effects) a few hours after the jab! As I'm planning a trip to China after Chinese New Year, the timing of this vaccination couldn't be better! Thank you, MOH!

No comments:

Post a Comment