Friday 22 January 2010

Celebrity Food Critic "Choi Lan"


This photo of Hong Kong celebrity food critic, Choi Lan was taken a few years ago in a friend's restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. Choi Lan used to frequent this restaurant whenever he's in Kuala Lumpur. His shows are currently being aired on Astro's channel 311 every Saturday evening. The name of the restaurant is "Bei Hai" (北海) Seafood Restaurant at Taman Bidara, Selayang and on that night, Choi Lan was also there with some friends. Someone from the restaurant whom I did not know took this picture of me (as I did not have my camera with me!) and sent a hard copy to me through the owner of the restaurant (how fortunate). That night I had quite a few bottles of Indian coconut wine called "tody" which was why my face was so red! A few months after this photo was taken, Choi Lan returned to officiate the opening ceremony of "Bei Hai" Seafood Restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment