Wednesday 27 January 2010

Alysha's Full Moon Celebration!


Thiam Hock Restaurant on 25/1/2010


Congratulations to our colleague, Alex Lim and his wife, Mabel, for the birth of their baby girl, Alysha. Last night, they hosted a party to celebrate Alysha's "full moon" at Traders Coffee Lounge for the other colleagues and friends. The catering was done by Dim Sum Restaurant, another restaurant that is located at Traders Inn. Actually, Alex Lim had already hosted another dinner the previous night (25th January 2010) at Thiam Hock Restaurant for his relatives which I attended on the invitation of Alex's uncle even though I'm not related to Alex (I guess I'm the only outsider)! On that particular occasion, I kept a low profile and so I did not take any pictures and cannot blog about it! Pai Seh!

No comments:

Post a Comment