Thursday 2 September 2010

Chef Mauri's Restaurant

Last night was the third time I dined at Chef Mauri's Restaurant (Grazie Mauri Restaurant) located at Block A, Abdul Razak Complex, Gadong. This shop was originally occupied by Sushi Tei Japanese Restaurant which I must admit, I've never patronized before! The chef at Mauri's is said to be the former chef at Fratinni's Italian Restaurant but came out to set up his own group of restaurants. Two other outlets are at Kuala Belait (Swiss Hotel) and Spg. 369, Jalan Muara. The prices are quite reasonable (after discount) so do apply for their discount cards @ B$2.50 per application which offers 10% discount for dinner, 20% discount for lunch and 30% discount between 2pm to 6pm. As for the food, it's fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, What a great blog! I congratulate you for this wonderful blog.
    I Javi www.javiervg12.blogspot.com Esan and my blog
    Check it out you'll like
    Greetings

    ReplyDelete