Saturday 26 December 2009

Lunch @ Misato Japanese Restaurant


Our colleague, Mr. Koh, brought us out for lunch at Misato Japanese Restaurant @ Kiulap last Wednesday (sorry for the late post as I have been busy with other matters) after he received his early "bonus" LOL! As with most restaurants anywhere in the world, Misato has had its fair share of positive and negative reviews since its foray into Brunei in 2003 (you can't please everyone!). I'm a fan of Japanese food (cos' it's healthy food) and my favourite dish has always been the salmon shashimi, a dish which I never failed to order everytime I go to a Japanese restaurant! On this occasion, the salmon shashimi was fantastic as it was fresh and the portion was reasonable. Pricewise, as I have mentioned in my earlier blogs, Brunei is still the cheapest place to have your Japanese food!

No comments:

Post a Comment