Friday 18 December 2009

Lunch @ Escapade Sushi



Yesterday afternoon, I took some of my colleagues to lunch at Escapade Sushi in Gadong as we have not had a get-together for quite awhile. Escapade Shushi is one of the most successful Japanese restaurants in Brunei and now boasts 4 outlets; 2 in Kiulap, 1 in Gadong and 1 in Kuala Belait. Its success could be attributed to the quality and freshness of the ingredients used and its reasonable pricing. I am a regular patron of Escapade Sushi and I find that they are very consistent in their food preparation, presentation and taste. I spent slightly more than $120 for my seven guests (and with quite a lot of orders as well) but the bill could easily be more than $200 if we were to order the same dishes in Singapore or other Asean cities!

No comments:

Post a Comment