Wednesday 16 December 2009

Join me, support UNICEF!


This afternoon, while browsing around the Bintang Megamall (yes, that's what it's called now after its major renovation and extension of a new wing which is still on-going) in Miri, I came across a donation drive by volunteers of the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF); an organization dedicated to "the wellbeing and helped transform the lives of children in difficult circumstances and give them hope for the future". For a pledge of as little as RM38.00 per month to be deducted from my credit card, I am "supporting programmes that focus on education, child protection and fighting HIV/AIDS". The reason I'm not smiling for the above photos is that I just had my tooth extracted; definitely not because of the donation, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment