Tuesday 16 February 2010

Dragon View Restaurant @ Jalan Alor


This morning as I was about to drive to Kuala Lumpur, the back window of my Gen-2 wouldn't close so I drove around Batu Pahat looking for a mechanic to fix it but all the workshops were closed as most businesses would only open tomorrow, the 4th day of Chinese New Year. Eventually, I found an accessory shop owned by a Malay and he managed to close the window for me as a temporary measure since he doesn't have the spare part. I started my journey at 11.30am and reached KL at 3.00pm after a brief stop at Seremban. Tonight, I had dinner at Dragon View Restaurant along Jalan Alor. This place caters mainly for tourists so prices are also on the high side. But then it's still Chinese New Year so what the heck!

No comments:

Post a Comment