Monday 15 February 2010

2nd Day of Chinese New Year


The waitress preparing the "yee sang".

Mary, Felicia, SL & elder sister.

My nephew helping himself to the "yee sang".

This morning I woke up early to prepare to drive to Johor Bahru, a one hour forty five minutes' drive from Batu Pahat. It has been a tradition that I must visit my elder sister on the second day of Chinese New Year for lunch with my brother-in-law, my nephew (with his wife & child) and my niece (with her husband and their two children) in Johor Bahru. Not many restaurants were opened today and the ones that were opened are packed (and expensive!). We waited for almost half an hour before a table was available at Liang Chen Seafood Restaurant. Anyway, the wait was worth it as the dishes served were not bad at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment