Monday 28 September 2009

Food Republic @ VivoCity



I first came across the "Food Republic" food court when I was in Kuala Lumpur. It is located in the basement level of the Pavilion KL. My first impression was that this food court must be a franchise owned by Singaporeans because of the word "Republic" and I was right!. It is owned by the "BreadTalk" group of Singapore which is also famous for its pastry shops across Singapore. My second encounter with the "Food Republic" food court was in Singapore at Level 3, VivoCity (where the above pictures were taken). I like its concept of serving hawker fare in an old "kampong" setting which reminds me of my childhood days in Malaysia! The ambience and atmosphere alone (not to mention the great food) is worth a visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment