Friday 20 January 2012

Johor Premium Outlets


With the hype surrounding the Johor Premium Outlets (JPO), I had to see it for myself as an "Anak Johor" (yes, my hometown is Johor Bahru) and pick up a few bargains (if any!) during my last Chinese New Year Holidays. JPO is located in Kulaijaya and it's quite easy to find. First, get on the North-South Highway and head north (assuming that you are coming in from Singapore via the Causeway). After passing the first toll booths, find the exit to Senai which is just a few kilometres from the toll booths, drive straight ahead until you see the "Tuas/Kuala Lumpur" Highway sign (Exit E304); as soon as you get onto this highway, you will see huge JPO signboards prominently displayed with directions to JPO. I was there on 20 January 2012 and the place was not as crowded as I had anticipated (maybe it was the rain that put shoppers off). I had this tingling feeling that some of the less established brands in JPO are selling rejected goods hence the discounts. Check your purchases carefully (for defects and correct sizes) before leaving as there is a "goods sold are non-returnable" policy once you leave the shop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment