Monday 23 January 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

My grand nephew, Tristan
 My wife, Mary & daughter, Felicia with Tristan
 Isaac, Tristan & Adeline
 Elder Sis, brother-in-law & my nephew
This Chinese New Year (CNY), my younger sister (Angie), together with her daughter (Adeline), son-in-law (Isaac) and grandson (Tristan) came all the way back from UK to celebrate CNY with us. I have not seen my grand nephew in person (only photos) since his birth on 11 May 2010 and what an adorable baby he is. He calls me "Kung Kung" (grandpa in Chinese) and I can't help feeling that I'm a senior citizen already! On the first day of CNY (23-1-2012), we woke up early to prepare for our journey to Johor Bahru (a one and a half hour drive from Batu Pahat) for a reunion lunch with my elder and younger sisters. We drove back to BP that day but we'll be meeting up with Angie, Issac, Adeline and Tristan on 25 January 2012 in Malacca.

No comments:

Post a Comment