Friday 30 April 2010

Universal Studios @ Resorts World Sentosa

The friendly staff @ KT's Grill.
Chilling out @ KT's Grill.
Last Wednesday (28th April 2010) after my early morning meeting in Singapore which took less than an hour, I decided to visit Resorts World's Universal Studios since I have more than 7 hours to kill before my flight back to Brunei. The entrance fee is S$66-00 for adults on weekdays which includes all rides and a couple of cash vouchers redeemable for food (S$10-00) and merchandise (S$5-00) so the ticket is in fact only S$51-00. Operating hours are from 9.00am to 6.00pm daily and there are plans to extend the closing time to 9.00pm in the not too distant  future. You can also purchase tickets online but I think this feature is more useful for travel agents. Even if you are travelling alone (which was what I was doing), I find the attendants at  Universal Studios very friendly, helpful and polite (all the pictures of me were taken by the attendants in Universal Studios) and there was always a parting remark of "have a nice day, sir" from everyone of them! I'm very impressed! For more pictures of Universal Studios, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hv u gotten the stuff from Aeropostale already? :)

    ReplyDelete