Saturday 13 March 2010

Kimchi Restaurant @ Regent Square


The appetizers.

Korean BBQ.

Korean Egg Rolls.


Ginseng Chicken Soup.

Last night was the second time I dined at Kimchi Restaurant since it opened in March last year. It occupies two floors at a shophouse at Regent Square (in Kiulap) and I must say the interior designer did a great job as the ambience and atmosphere were fantastic. We had BBQ (we ordered two portions of beef, chicken and lamb) but the BBQ portions were slightly small as the meat were thinly sliced (except for the "Ginseng Chicken Soup" which was big) and if not for the small bowl of plain rice I had; I couldn't have last through the night! As for the food; I cannot comment since I'm not a huge fan of Korean food but I'm sure Korean cuisine aficionados out there would definitely love the food here! Nevertheless, the staff were friendly and the service was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment