Monday 14 July 2014

Guotai Hotel @ Zhuhai

This is the second time I stayed at Guotai Hotel, the first was on 12 August 2012 (two years ago). We chose this hotel for its location as it is close to departmental stores, the underground shopping centre, Gongbei Port, etc. However, this time, the room is different from the one I stayed during my first stay (room without a window!). The bed is huge (super king size) and can easily accommodate 3 adults (I only used up half the bed). The room rate was RMB438 (B$87) per night inclusive of buffet breakfast. After dinner, we went for a foot massage on the 2nd floor which costs RMB68 for one hour. The massage centre wasn't open the last time I was here! 

Tomorrow morning we'll be taking the 9.30am Zhuhai High Speed Ferry from Jiuzhou Port to HKIA, an hour's ride away, for our flight back to Brunei.

No comments:

Post a Comment