Saturday 19 May 2012

A Peek at the Venetian Macau

 Breakfast is served here at Cafe Deco
I just got back from a short trip to Shenzhen with a one night stop-over in Macau. James and I had originally booked one room at the Venetian Macau but since the hotel could not change the room to one with two beds, we ended up taking two rooms! My room (with no frills) costs B$264.00 while James' room costs B$306.00 inclusive of two breakfast, HKD500.00 shopping vouchers and two return ferry tickets to Hong Kong International Airport. Naturally, all the vouchers were used up! There were also 5 welcome drink vouchers for each room which we didn't have the time to consume. Rooms (or shall I say suites?) at the Venetian Macau are fantastic but I spent less than 5 hours in my room! What a waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment