Friday 14 May 2010

My Grand Nephew!

My younger sister, Angie, the proud grandma!
Tristan Isaac Gabriel Gibbs.
     
Isaac, Adeline (my niece) & Tristan.
On 11th May 2010, I became a grand uncle for the fifth time! My niece, Adeline gave birth to a baby boy weighing 7 lbs 12 ozs at 4pm in UK. My grand nephew's name is Tristan Isaac Gabriel Gibbs (what a long name).  I have four other grand nephews and nieces from my elder sister's two children. Tristan is my first grand nephew from my younger sister's daughter (Adeline). My younger sister migrated to UK 18 years ago with her husband and during these 18 years, I've met her only twice when she came back to Malaysia and I will fly back specifically for the re-union! Congratulations, Angie on your promotion to being a grandma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment