Sunday 4 October 2009

Canon IXUS 980 IS


On 30th September 2009, I received an sms from a friend who was in Hong Kong at the time that there was an offer for a Canon IXUS camera and since I've been blogging for a month now, I decided to reward myself with a new digital camera and I sms him to get it for me. He replied that he already did even before he receive my sms! What a beauty it turned out to be; it's a Canon IXUS 980 IS. At 14.7 megapixels, it's the most powerful digital camera in the IXUS series. It also comes with a 2.5 inch LCD screen, 3.7x optical zoom, optical image stabilizer (no more blur photos), face detection technology, 8GB SD memory card (which fitted into my laptop's card reader without any extensions or adaptors) and even a spare battery! It sports a very unusual curvy and rounded design (great handling and feel) uncharacteristic of other IXUS models which I have seen; all of which are usually in plain rectangular shape. COOL!

1 comment:

  1. Its really COOL and worth buying esp when it come to price!!!! Your friend real smart to help you get one even before you say "YES" In terms of outlook and specification, very much better than other brand....like sony and samsung! I suggest to buy the camera or may be newer version if available as our lucky draw gift for year end party.

    ReplyDelete