Sunday 4 August 2013

Pullman Hotels & Resorts @ Jakarta

Taken at the entrance to the pool
 Olive Tree Restaurant where I had my breakfast
Pullman Hotels & Resorts has three hotels in Indonesia, two in Jakarta and one in Bali. I was supposed to book the Pullman Central Park as it is nearer to where I'm having my appointments (I didn't know) but booked the one in Thamrin CBD instead as I was there during my last trip in May 2013. During that trip, I stayed at the Grand Hyatt and Pullman is just across the road from the Grand Hyatt. Level 2 is where the main lobby is situated along with the Spa, swimming pool, gymnasium, restaurants and bar. The room costs B$170-00, much cheaper than the Grand Hyatt which was B$330-00! The room I'm staying in is very clean and new (everything works!). There's a great choice of TV programmes and I managed to catch the live telecast of Low Wee Wern and Natalie Grinham's semi final match at the World Games in Cali, Colombia. As this is the first time I'd stay at a Pullman Hotel (and it won't be the last), I wondered why I haven't book a Pullman Hotel before as it is definitely one of the hotel brands which I highly recommend! More photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment