Monday 3 October 2011

6th Charity Bazaar 2011

SL with Raja & Low (excos of PWM)
 Her Royal Highness Princess Fadzilah Lubabul Bolkiah
 Spouses of PWM members selling "health juices"
 Well done, ladies!
 Baiduri Bank's booth
 Arthini Cafe's Mrs. Raja with her daughter (youngest volunteer award?)
Right after my BBQ at Muara Beach, I rushed over to Pusat Ehsan to support its 6th Charity Bazaar 2011 which was being held at its premises in Kg. Bengkurong. The weather was hot and a lack of parking spaces didn't help at all. I finally found a space by the side of the road which was quite a distance from the venue and as I was walking towards the centre, the Guest of Honour's motorcade was leaving the premises! I left at about 1.00pm and before leaving, I "purchased" two bags filled with packets of biscuits from Eng Hup Leong's stall with my leftover coupons. This ration will last me a week while I watched my favourite TV soap opera at night! See you all at the 7th Charity Bazaar 2012 where we (Traders Inn) intend to get a stall and do our bit for charity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment