Friday 20 May 2011

Premier Show of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides"

Yours trully and Mike; we're from the same pirate ship!
Mr. Ambrose Nathan, Country Manager of G4S.
Julia and Alizah, my ex-colleagues.
Last night, I attended the Premier Show of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides", the fourth installment of the "Pirates" franchise at the Empire Cinema. This was a "corporate event" organized by G4S, "the world's leading international security solutions group". This was the second time I attended G4S' "premier show", the first was on 27th May 2010 and the movie was "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" (it's good to keep a blog as you can retrieve information at a click of a mouse!). I went with a colleague, Mike and met two of my ex-colleagues, Julia and Alizah there as well. We were all dressed up as "pirates" by staff of G4S and treated to some snacks and refreshments before the start of the show. I enjoyed the show, especially the special effects and occasional humour but somehow I missed the earlier characters played by Orlando Bloom (Will Turner) and Keira Knightley (Elizabeth Swann)!

No comments:

Post a Comment