Monday 23 November 2009

Gabriel & Rachel's Wedding


Last night was Gabriel Lim and Rachel Tan's wedding held at the Phongmun Restaurant in Bandar Seri Begawan; incidentally, Phongmun Restaurant is owned by Gabriel's father, Mr. Lim Chai Huat who is an old friend as both of us hailed from West Malaysia and both of us have stayed in Brunei for more than 28 years. I can see that the dishes on this occasion were specially prepared and were delicious. I managed to snap 3 photos before my camera battery went flat! The photo of the newly weds were taken on my Nokia E71 which is why the quality is not so good! Anyone with better quality photos, please e-mail to me; thanks... Update: Managed to get a copy of Gabriel & Rachel's photo from Richie's Facebook profile....

No comments:

Post a Comment