Sunday 27 September 2015

Justice League Run Brunei

I had stopped participating in running events since 9th June 2013 after injuring my knee at Pusat Ehsan's 12 km run but this morning I took part in the 5 km "Justice League Run Brunei" after an absence of more than 2 years! If I had not checked their Facebook profile, I'd have thought that the venue was at the Indoor Stadium where I paid and collected my race kit but it was actually at the Jerudong Park Garden. There were two categories, the 3 km and the 5 km runs which were both fun runs. The 5 km run was supposed to flag off at 6.30am but was delayed to almost 7.00am due to a delay in the warm up session. There were 5 superheros' T-shirts to choose from and I chose the "Batman" T-shirt which came with a mask. The other superheros are Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern. Luckily, the haze situation was not that bad this morning, otherwise the runners would have a hard time breathing!   

No comments:

Post a Comment