Tuesday 17 September 2013

Harris Resort Kuta Beach

I was in Bali for two nights and on the first night, I stayed at a hotel in Seminyak and as I was "surveying" this hotel, it will not be mentioned here. On the second night, I moved to Kuta Beach and my friend, Hans, who flew in from Jakarta to join me has booked Harris Resort Kuta Beach for the night. Harris Hotel is a local brand with 13 hotels scattered throughout Indonesia and in Bali alone, there are five Harris Hotels. The furnishings are very simple and plain with the colour "orange" as the main theme as almost everything in Harris Hotel is orange in colour. All the basic amenities like coffee/tea, toothbrush, slippers and a safe are provided in the room. Although it is touted as a four star hotel, I would have given it a lower rating if not for the swimming pool and its good location. It is very near to Kuta Beach and the Beachwalk Mall is conveniently situated just next to the hotel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment