Sunday 9 June 2013

The Run 2013

UPDATE
To check your results, click here
Collected my Finishers' Medal on 13-6-2013
Returned last night from Kuala Lumpur via BI874 which touched down at 11.40pm; reached home well after midnight and after 3 hours of sleep, I went to the Indoor Stadium to participate in Pusat Ehsan's "The Run", a charity event which was being organised for the second year in a row. I took part in the 12 km veteran run which flagged off at 6.00am and I managed to complete the run at 7.32am. More than 7,000 runners participated this year in the various categories, ie. 2km, 5km, 12km and 21km. After the 10km mark, I started experiencing cramps on both my calves and at the finishing line, I was feeling a bit dizzy! Sat down on the kerb for almost half an hour before I felt better and drove home for a hot shower and that much needed sleep! Finishers' medals were not distributed on the spot but instead a slip was given to claim the finishers' medal from 13 to 15 June at the Indoor Stadium. 

No comments:

Post a Comment