Sunday 9 January 2011

Brunei-China Friendship Association's 5th Anniversary Celebration

 The cake cutting ceremony
 Mrs. & Mrs. Benson Yeo
Last night I attended the Brunei-China Friendship Association's 5th Celebration Dinner on behalf of the Persatuan Warganegara Malaysia which was held at the Royal Berkshire Hall, Jerudong Park Polo Club. I arrived early as the parking spaces at the Polo Club is quite limited but was not allowed to park in front of the club as it was reserved for VIPs. The Guest of Honour was Her Royal Highness Pg. Anak Puteri Hjh. Masna. Dinner was served quite late at about 9.40pm after all the speeches were made and souvenirs exchanged. There was also a cake cutting ceremony and during dinner, wu shu exponents, dancers and singers entertained the guests. I left at around 11.00pm and that was when it suddenly rained so heavily as I was walking towards my car. I dashed for my car but still got soaked in the process as my car was parked quite far away!
PS -  Photos taken by Jeffrey Wong of Fotomas Photo Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment