Saturday 25 December 2010

X'mas Eve @ Rizqun Coffee House

This was how I spent my Christmas Eve, having dinner at Rizqun Coffee House with my friends from China. Besides setting up the tables with a Christmas theme, there were Christmas logs, puddings, ginger bread, pastries but no turkeys! Price of the buffet was B$35.00 per person and I had a staff discount of 20%, courtesy of my good friend, Jacob who works at the Rizqun International Hotel. After dinner I wanted to go to NBT (Lexus and Toyota showroom) to take a few pictures of the Christmas decorations but there were so many cars parked along the roadside and there were so many people there that I gave up on the idea and went straight home! Anyway, Merry Christmas and I hope you had a more enjoyable Christmas than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment